*You may choose to submit an online application first and we’ll contact you to register for an Info Session/Experience Day. We’ll then assess your application once you’ve attended one of these sessions.
1. Pay the $1000 deposit to indicate you wish to progress to the next stage in the pre-enrolment process. Students who receive a Unconditional Offer, the $1000 will go towards fees (Essendon & Wangaratta pay GOTAFE) and uniform (Paid to The Academy).
2. Keep an eye out for instructions on how to complete the pre-enrolment tasks, including;
– A Language, Literacy & Numeracy Assessment
– A Pre-Training Interview with The Academy Admissions Team
– Any further task as required
Congratulations – you’ve been fully accepted into The Academy Program!
Complete the UNCONDITIONAL OFFER ACCEPTANCE FORM to let us know you’re 100% about coming to The Academy*
We’ll send you information an instructions on how to completing enrolment and onboarding steps to get you ready for your journey with The Academy to begin.
*once an Unconditional Offer has been accepted, the $1000 deposit fee will become non-refundable and applied to your first year of fees (Essendon & Wangaratta pay GOTAFE) and uniform (Paid to The Academy).
The onboarding and enrolment process includes all the steps that ensure you’re all ready to go by your first day, including:
– Completing important enrolment documentation
– Supplying The Academy with your USI number and other ID documentation
– Ordering your new The Academy uniform
– Submitting a completed School Transfer Form from your previous school
– Ensuring your have the required technology device to use in the classroom
These steps can be mostly completed online and we’ll give you plenty of time to get them completed.
It has likely been decided through the pre-enrolment process that you will not be enrolled in The Academy Program.
The Academy must follow government obligations that require us to ensure that we only enrol students in which The Academy is the most suitable course of study and/or training for them, determined by a range of different factors collected during the Pre-Enrolment Process.
The Academy may suggest other options which may be more suitable for you, and you will be entitled to a refund of your initial $1000 deposit.